We define success by how quickly and accurately we work with the project team to identify valued quick-win cost savings, while implementing the foundation for long-term continuous cost optimization in the years to come.
Our mission is to partner with our customers to enable them to best utilize the COP-S™ solution to meet and exceed their cost optimization objectives. Our consultant team delivers the training, guidance and hands-on assistance that project stakeholders need to quickly achieve detailed visibility into total service costs, cost allocation metrics, and the unit cost and cost drivers of IT services.
Each COp-S™ implementation includes:
- IT Services Library designed to accelerate the work-to-value ratio normally required to build a detailed IT financial cost model
- Enterprise-ready web-based financial cost modeling tool
- Powerful BI (business intelligence) engine for reporting and budget forecasting
- Large number of reports, charts, and graphs for financial management of IT services
- Detailed training programfor your staff that covers topics such as:
- ITIL Financial Management best practices
- IT Service Management (ITSM) methods and disciplines, and
- Total Cost of Ownership (TOC) and Activity Based Costing (ABC) financial practices.
Each phase of a COp-S™ implementation focuses on shortening the time to better visibility and improved decision making. Our COp-S™ consultants work quickly to:
- Understand your technical and business environment,
- Answer questions and issues facing the project team, and
- Leverage existing IT financial management data sources to build and customize the IT financial cost model.
With the COp-S™ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, we quickly enable your IT business and financial leaders to answer IT value, cost and service questions in a cohesive, holistic manner. Using our collaborative and structured methodology, we work closely with business and IT leaders to meet your objectives and achieve maximum value in a very short period of time.