Deliver IT cost transparency beyond the general ledger
The COp-S™ Budget Management capabilities deliver the structured budget planning methods, “what-if” scenario analysis, and actual-to-proposed budget forecast analysis needed to manage complex IT environments.
The integrated best practices for Budget Management allow you to:
- Have greater automation of the IT budget process.
- Perform detailed what-if”scenario based projections.
- Quickly identify IT service cost drivers and unit cost.
- Greatly reduce or eliminate complex spreadsheet models.
- Leverage current information about cost and system performance.
- Upload related costs, organizational and infrastructure changes.
- Enable LOB owners and IT managers to work as a service team.
- Work with LOB owners to track and better manage actual IT spending.
- Identify IT service total cost of ownership and activity-based costing key elements.
Body of Knowledge
WHITEPAPERS & BLOGS
|Click to download data sheet.||Click to read whitepapers or blogs.|
|Click to read industry case studies.||Click to view videos.|
5 KEYS TO OPTIMIZATION
|Click to learn five IT cost optimization keys.|